Intimacy and vulnerability without painting

Dear lovely readers,

I’m writing this post because it has been a while since I’ve talked to you, other than through my art. I think we should catch up so grab a cup of tea and sit back to read...

Here’s a little update/on my mind post. 

I’ve been craving connections, art and vulnerability lately. That fear of being honest and beautiful took control of me which is why I’ve been craving the poetry that comes from insecurities.

I’m writing this post because I think you should know that my content is about to evolve into something more intimate. This post is the transition between my comfort zone and vulnerability. I’ve also been extremely busy with school,  as I’m having a really intense week of exams and I’m also trying to figure out what I’m going to do later. So, that can also explain my lack of “contribution”, I’ve just felt really tired lately and busy.

I don’t know if I’m still going to post weekly (I’m probably going to post a little less frequently). I also doubt that changing content is going to be easy. All I know is I’m changing for the best.

With change comes growth. With growth comes life. I shouldn’t be so scared to become more vulnerable. I shouldn’t be afraid to write this post as a transition. And change.

Quantity or quality? You have already guessed it : my answer is quality. I loved to post weekly because it forced me to be creative. However, I feel like I need to change that way of blogging. I want to post better quality, no matter how frequently.

To be honest, I can’t think of a time when change really scared me. Yet, what scares me most is intimacy and vulnerability without painting.


I also wanted to let you know that I’m going to try and be more active on Instagram so if you haven’t followed me yet, make sure to do it for more content @_cadmiumred

Comments