Snapshots of December + for the New Year


That's it, we're in 2018! December went by and it's now time to share with you some snapshots of December. I really enjoy writing these kind of posts, taking pictures helps me to be more mindful and creative!













I wanted to end this post with a collage I made, reuniting all my posts.


I think it has been almost six months since I've made this website, how crazy is that? 6 months!!! To me, that's A LOT. I'm so glad that I started this blog because it allows me to create new content every week and come out with new ideas regularly. At first, I found weekly posts quite challenging but I slowly got used to it and I'm really happy about that! To be honest, I've never thought I'd be "blogging" a few years ago and here I am, typing those words...

Thank you to those of you who read my posts and support me, it really means a lot to me!

I wish you all a new year full of love, happiness and creativity!

Love,
Cadmium red (M) xx

Comments