Remember September


Remember September when I listen to that song,
to that song that made me feel like it was raining outside...


October is here and it’s now time to share with you some snapshots I took over the month of September! First of all, I want to ask, how are you? How was your September? I would love to know! :)

To me, September has been great, here’s some of the things I’ve been up to last month...


I turned 17!

I’ve been creative at times, I drew and wrote as well ! I haven't been able to create as much as last summer because I've been really busy with school (soo busy!!) I'll probably post some drawings in another post! ;)



I’ve been running in the forest, seing nature change colour. I felt the cold wind against my face and covered my clothes with mud because of the unexpected rain! 


I took this picture with my phone which is why it's blurry! -9th of September-
Rain.
fruits,fruits, fruits!!


Baking American brownies and cooking Italian bruschettas... Unfortunately, we ate them so quickly that I couldn't take a picture haha! (at least they were delicious!! :D)


Taking pictures of the Autumn glow...



Reading french books...




I'm so glad I've managed to post every week this September because I love it so much!! I hope that you like it too! <3

Love you lots,
M xx

Comments

  1. Love this so much! Congrats for keeping up with your blog, it's always a pleasure seeing your work here (also, happy very belated birthday!!)

    Love, G - https://urbankidparis.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment